Sunday, June 6, 2010

We Are So Proud Dragon Well Done!!!


The TRENDY family gathered on Saturday to cheer for Dragonbird Amoit (Mr. Norway) our top male model at the Mr. Virtual World competition. We might have been one of the more boisterous cheering groups because we are so proud of Dragon for making it to the finals!


The event was I admit a lagfest but not that bad considering I only crashed once ;) I think the highlight of the event was the swimsuit competition where the men were literally dressed in speedos and dancing in flowers it was quite a sight and I wished I wasn't afraid of crashing and took more pics. However, I did grab a pic of Dragon in his final outfit and doesn't he look yummy!!! Casual wear was a risk but I think you can judge for yourself that Dragon has the sex appeal to pull it off ;)

We were all on the edge of our seats to get the results of the judging... Sadly lady luck was not in our favor so I'll quote something naughty to give Dragon a laugh:

"The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief."
-William Shakespeare, Othello

Now in all seriousness, I admire Dragon's sportsmanship and hope these little words of encouragement will keep him going on his path to greatness :)

"Risk more than others think is safe.
Care more than others think is wise.
Dream more than others think is practical.
Expect more than others think is possible."
-Claude Bissell

No comments: