Monday, October 26, 2009

B! Fashion Show Nov. 1st!!!


Bright, bold alluring colors will dazzle your eyes as you see the newest collection from B! Fashion designed by Barbarella Cioc. Don't miss the Italian fashion worn by our beautiful TRENDY models.

When: November 1st 2009 (Sunday)
Time: 2pm SLT
Location: SLURL: JOL Presents TRENDY


Fashion is not just about looking chic it's about making an impression and I believe Barbarella Cioc's new collection does just that. Her beautiful designs entertain the eye and any woman wearing her clothes will feel like she is walking down the romantic streets of Milano...



Or going to a gala at the opera house in Verona.

Bold, sexy, elegant, and sophisticated are the words I use to describe Barbarella's collection. Her designs continue to amaze me and I can't wait to see them on our models as they walk down the runway.



Don't miss Trendy's Halloween Bash you might even find an outfit at B! Fashion. I know I am tempted to buy all the cute Halloween outfits she has out in her spooky corner ^-^

No comments: