Monday, October 19, 2009

Second Life Theraputic



mmmm It depend I suppose who is making that phrase -- but honest folks if you dont get bogged down in the rhetoric , be honest, realize that there are people behind the avs -- Second Life is awesome -- at the moment I am an CEO of a nice organization called JOL Enterprise Presents TRENDY. We get to meet all types of designers -- although we cater to the high end fashion designers such as Bliss, Jador, Modern Gypsy, B! Fashions, MEB, and believe it or not we just this weekend did a show for the out of the norm Alpha TRIBE -- look them up amazing designs especially since Halloween is coming.

But getting back to the phrase of Second Life being therapeutic -- I think so, before Sl I was in the process of weeding rl friends because they became so not there - i.e. ring, ring, ring, ring hello Ja how are you ??? my friend response as most of them --" oh let me call you back in 10" -- now I should have asked does that mean 10 years ??? or 10months, days ? It certainly did not mean 10 min LOL as the calls never came. Now on Sl if I im one of my friends if they are afk (meaning away from the computer for those of you new to this) -- as soon as they get back an apology and a convo is started. I love Sl, although the errors of clothing not attaching, etc. can be fixed but think about there are errors all over LOL so dont beat down sl.

No comments: